Saturday, April 18, 2009

Fresh Cuts Set





I know this card is not all Stampin! Up but I thought I would show it you anyway.


Card; white, black, silver, pink & glossy white.
Stamps; Stampin! Up Fresh Cuts set & Oval All set. Hero Arts verse
Punches; Stampin! Ups new large oval & scallop oval. Large & small daisy punch.
Inks; Stazon black & white. Fluid chalk orchid pastel & versamark.
Other; acetate, cling film, white gel pen, felt pens, stipple brush, daisy template,
white organza ribbon, water, peel off dots & silver metallic marker.

I have just found this lovely blog Stamp With Us so I have put this card
in for this weeks challenge, Birthday.

Thanks for looking!

Julie

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Julie. Love the colours! Zoƫ T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you card, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

    Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this stamp looks fab with these colours!

    ReplyDelete